Hi! This is a wiki about remote Agile. Please read our Code of Welcoming Conduct.
I'm dreaming of a new C2 for the 21st century
Not a replacement, but something as beautiful
Can we make it? I'll make time to pair.
I think remote Agile is the new thing
and I want to build new knowledge about it.
Share your experiences
Have you tried remote Agile, or something similar? Tell us about it.
Some links that have not been filed in any particular way
- How To Choose Remote Working Technology For Your Team
- Mark Levison's list of links for Distributed Teams
- Just found this open source thing that might be coolish Fun Retro --Alex
- The Villains of Remote Work
- Working remotely, coworking spaces, and mental health
- Dealing With Distributed Teams
- Enabling Distributed Agile Teams
- Agile Uprising Coalition discussion thread on distributed retrospectives
Products that may or may not help
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools! But also, for distributed teams, interactions only happen because we have tools to make that possible. And since tools always influence our behavior, it can be really important to find ones that help us behave the way we want, and to avoid ones that get in our way. Maybe you've tried some of these and can share your experience and your context.